Friday, November 11, 2005
BOO!(:TA-DAH!
my new blogskin! hrmm, the picture of the young couple kissing was just so sweeeeet, I don't know why but I just had t make this my blogskin. ^^
Let's see...I went for twoINTENSE chalet frm Tues-Wed night. It was supp t be held frm Tues-Fri, but I guess I was too exhausted and smelly and dirty and siann-d, so went home and take a bath, and hit my comfy bed, since I stay quite near the chalet ^^ (well sorry if I sounded like I can't take a lil hardship, I CAN, but at that point of time I don't feel like staying, so shutup.) The chalet was too cramp anyway, so YES, shall blog more about the chalet later on, and post the photos up if I have the time (=
AND, I just can't wait, CAN'T WAIT, for the 20th of Nov t come, 'cos that's when mummy will bring us all t watch Harry Potter IV! Ohmiduck, just
can't wait. I just revisited the website and watched the trailers, and I find myself falling heads ovr heels with HARRY POTTER and his MAGICAL WORLD. Woots, I want t go Hogwarts! And meet dragons and giants! And use a wand so that I can turn people into frogs if they
ever throw a dead one at me! (watch out Huan Jun!)
Okay..sorry I digressed.
So anyway, I was thinking what would happen when all this Harry Potter mania has passed? As in the books are all written and read, and the movies all watched. It wouldn't be fun
not being able t look forward t the next book, or the next movie. Sigh.
Okay enough about that, I'm going t buy HP I & II VCDs, because it's so interesting t see Daniel Radcliffe and the rest grow movie by movie, ther's SO MUCH DIFFERENCE since Daniel and the rest looked like when they were 12yrs old and acting HP I! Now they are like what, 16? Harry looks bigger sized, Hermione looks
so so much more beautiful, but what's up with Ron's hair?! Gosh. I didn't know he liked t imitate a sheepdog. (woof!)
Duckkkkkkk. Bite me~
muacks
+++++