Saturday, November 12, 2005
JUST WTH IS WRONG WITH PHOTOBUCKET?!I can't upload chalet photos! Grrr! Sigh my comp is so so so infected with Spyware and other stupid viruses, that if it was human, it would be infected with cancer, malaria, dengue, AIDs, etcetc now. That's how bad it is. Evrything lags like nobody's business, lag lag lag, double grrr.
Anyway, on a happier note,
I'm going t work for Irene's mum on Monday!(+I'm so eagerrrrrrr t earn moolah! YES(+ My mum says t spend only a hundred bucks, the rest must SAVE. Okay lor, I'm so happy just t be
un-broke, I don't mind =D
AND maybe if I have a good skin day, I might get all of you Xmas prezzies! (=
OH! I <3 being buusy buusy buusy! I’m going t work for Irene’s mum till the end of Nov, THEN I shall be flying off t Korea (annyong haseyo!) frm the 1st t 8th of Dec, THEN I’ll be having my concert on the 10th. BUSY!(:
*drastic mood change*
SIGH. I
hate the bitch in me. I 'm so
fucking irritating, I irritate myself too. I always thought that if I just say what I like, people wouldn't accuse me of being fake or whatever rubbish. YEAH RIGHT. So not. Seems like I either always hurt people when I do that, or I annoy people t the ultimate extent. To the point when I'm not taken seriously, because whatever I say is always crap and rubbish. I agree too(: That's why I hate myself too yes. Alicia thinks I'm irritating, Irene thinks I'm irritating, Feloh thinks I'm
freaking irritating. And the whole wide world too I guess.
AAARRRGGGHHH.nevermind, at least CP doesn't think I'm irritating. She says t think of her, and stop thinking of evrybody else.
Yes I'm referring t CANDIS PANG, not CUI PENG >.< color="#33ff33" size="4">JOGGING! Yes, I shall wake up early tmrw t do so(;
Sports therapy is goood...zZZZZZzzzz....... .. BITE ME~
muacks
+++++