Sunday, November 13, 2005
My television's
SCREWED UP.
Raaahhh, it sucks. 'Cos when I can't watch all my fav. shows in peace. Like, when something's exciting's going t happen,
THE TELEVISION GOES STATIC.
AARRGGHH.There it goes again. And it has been at it for the
past hour. Not only my house though, the
entire block's tvs are screwed up too. Freaaaaaaakk.
Ohmiduck, that means we can't watch The Apprentice season finale properly tonight. What if Donald Trump says who is hired, and the tv goes bonkers again? Oh wait. My dad just called the electrical maintainence or whatever. And they are going to fix it! Yay! (:
Did I mention I bought a pair of drop waist capris tday? It's
PURPLEISH-
grey, and is on $8 discount, from
GIORDANO. I asked Shi Ning and CP t go BANGKOK with me, they ask me why, I told them because Bangkok has
PURPLE cabbies. They told me t go and die. (or something t that extent(:)
I'm going t start work tmrw! BUT my dad is apprehensive. He says t check it out first, in case I'm doing anything illegal, y'know? Whatever, I hope he lets me go in the end, or I'm so gonna err whack him with a flying banana. (:Tv tv I <3>
muacks
+++++