Sunday, November 13, 2005
What would it be like t be fugging rich? Hmm.
I would live in a super big white mansion, with a large garden for my dad t plant plant plant all he wants, complete with a backyard with a BBQ pit&corner, plus a huge curvy swimming pool. With humongous purple floats, of course(:
Inside ther shall be, urmmm, 11rooms total. 1 room for my parents, 1 room for my gran, 1 room for my youngest uncle&wife (because they are so nice and young in thinking), 1 room for my stinky brother, 1 room for maidy, 1 room for MOI(:, 1 library, 1 gym, 1 store, 1 spa, and 1 billardroom. NICE? U bet.
MY ROOM: It shall be like, SUPER BIG, all decked out in
PURPLE, SILVER AND
WHITE. It shall have a huuuuge loft bed, meaning my bed will be on the 'second floor' (because my ceiling high mah). My bed shall be king sized, but circle in shape. Must be big enough for all my girlfriends t sleepover and paint toenails and giggle about gays. The blankets shall be purple with silver trimmings, and I'll have an assorted collection of cushions
I LOVE. Like the happy house cushions! Yes(:
On the 'first floor' of my beauutiful
PURPLE,
SILVER AND
WHITE bedroom, I shall have errm, a plasma tv, a big walk in closet beneath my big bed, but without doors, so I won't get scared of what's lurking inside! There will be full length mirrors in the closet, and all my clothes shall be HUNG, so ther aint any need for folding them. Hmm I shall have a display cabinet too, t display all my accesories and whatnots, so I can get the shopping feel whenever I dress up and accesorize. I would have a um 30inch or bigger computer, but it shall be
PURPLE and
WHITE of course. And it
MUST BE SPYWARE/VIRUSES FREE, because I would install all the up-to-date anti-viruses/anti-Spyware programs, so I wouldn't get my comp screw up evrytime I'm using it(; I'll have a full makeup set as well, so that when people like
ALICIA comes over we can make up all they want. I will have hairstyling err apparatus too, so we can curl or staighten or crimp whenever we wish. My study table will be big enough t tolerate all my rubbish. I will have an in-and-out tray t organize my day's work! My alarm clock will be a kind of a PA system which will play the Ketchup song evry morning 5.45am on the dot. I needn't wake up sooo early because then my limousine will fetch me t school evry morning! If I don't get up, then errr the song will be changed t Guo Mei Mei's new song
'BU PA BU PA', confirm will wake me up de! :D
I'll have a chef, chauffer, and err 2 housekeepers. (because rich ppl don't hire maids; they hire housekeepers) The chef will whip up healthy and nutritious yet tasty breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. And whenever we need a snack, he'll prepare his famous Chocolate-coated Banana with Strawberry syrup. Yum yum.
The entire mansion will be situated by the lake. (I know Singapore no lake, but, oh shut up) Where there will be beautiful serene scenery. It will be super quiet calm and windy. BUT just a 10mins drive down ther will be a beach. White unpolluted clean sand with BLUE unpolluted water. The sun ther will not be too hot, but just perrrfect for a suntan. There will be surfer dudes and beach babes ther. And evryone will know one another, because we err live in the same neighborhood and are all just as rich. So we hang out! Yeah.
When we are bored, we may book a flight t Bangkok and we will ALL go ther together, why Bangkok you say, well because ther are
purple cabbies ther ^^
Otherwise, we may go
MEXICO together and hang out. Surfing, tanning, and even shopping! Yes, it'll be so much fun.
When I'm broke my dad will give me moolah by the thousand. But I'll
never be broke, dad will just give me err
3thousand bucks evry fortnight. And if I'm running out of moolah, he'll be notified immediately and will send me
another 3thousand bucks right into my gorgeous bedroom. Yay.
zz....zzzZZZZzz...bite..zz...me...zzZZZZz...zz
muacks
+++++