sweet kisses; you left me breathless.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
I just watched Die Another Day.
And just realized how really
HOT
Pierce Brosnan is. I knew he was hot, but I didn't know
that hot,
and he's already a freaking
fiftytwo
.
Oh, my gossssssssssshhhhhh.
mu
ac
ks
+++++
the
desires
PIERCE BROSNAN(;
silver tote bag!
shades
capris! (kakhi)
capris (jeans)
cool white watch
coool trucker cap
long boho skirts
vintage tops
giordano lime teal & hotpink spaghetii tops
77street cropped jacket
MORE
bangles!
off-shoulder tops
punkrock belts (canvas)
punkrock belts (leather)
boho belts
espadrilles!
flats
teensyweensycutie wallet!
boot cut jeans
the
plugs
agnes.
alicia.
candice.
irene.
shi ning.
bernice.
yilin.
joanne jie.
xiaxue.
kennysia.
zhenming kor.
designer(:
leave my credits alone.
the
girl
jia min(:
022191
purplefreak
ex-czpsian; ex-eppsian
dunman high school
coded: JEAF; elle#73
one[I]MMORTAL; twoINTENSE
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU BABY
the
bitching
GIRL
DESIRES
STORY
BITCHING
RUN-AWAYS